Thursday, August 26, 2010

I've Finally Arrived!

Thanks to years of encouragement and guidance I am establishing my photography business! I can only credit this to little faces. I have always enjoyed photography, but now it's time to put it to good use! There are so many talented photographers out there... but it can be like finding a mate. Everyone has their style and the perception of an "amazing" photo. I've had the privilege of shooting some adorable and amazing faces and look forward to more! I will continue to learn and strive for perfection.
A little about me: I am a product of two longhorns who fell in love 5 years later, in beautiful Northern California.








I moved to southern California 4 years ago..it is a wonderful place to live.
Who knows what lies ahead.



I specialize in children, engagements, families, and more!
If you would like to know more please call or email

FrecklesPhotography2010@yahoo.com
949-300-2907

Stephanie Pando
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for you Steph! You are truly talented and I know you will go far :)

    ReplyDelete